Friday, September 10, 2010

The Coastal Scents 88 Original Eye Shadow Palette

 I have mixed feelings on this palette because when almost all the colors are highly pigmented and there is a wide viriaty the colors are a litte hard to use on an everyday bases. I think this is a great palette to get if you are a makeup artist or a girl who loves colorful makeup because it is very inexpensive for what you are getting. But if you only like neutrals and have no desire to play around with color I don't this palette would be right for you. This product can be found on the costal scents website for 18.95 If you are more of a neutral girl they offer a 88 warm palette for 24.95 I don't personaly own this palette so I don't have any opinions on it. I hope this was helpful and let me know if you would like me to make any tutorials with this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment