Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drugstore Haul/Shopping Tips

The first thing I picked up was the Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit it retails 14.99 but i got it for 3.75. Most drugstores have a section where they have items marked down. That's where I found this guy. So in this kit there is:
.radiance lip shimmer
.radiance exfoliating body bar
.radiance body lotion
.radiance exfoliating body wash
.radiance eye cream
.radiance day cream
.radiance night cream


The next thing I got was the Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara in 280 blackest black .I went to CVS and my coupon of the day was $3 off a Maybelline mascara. Everybody doesn't get the same coupon.  When you walk in they have a price scan if you scan your card under there you will get 1 or a couple coupons.

Next I got the Almay oil - free eye makeup remover liquid  with aloe, cucumber,and green tea. Also it is hypoallergenic I saved $2 on this with a coupon found in the Sunday paper.

I bought a pack of 15 CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelettes these deep cleans and remove impurities.They have chamomile, vitamin e, and triple tea antioxidant complex. These are compared to the Pond's Clean Sweep

The last thing I purchased was from the dollar store was the L.A. Colors Expressions all in one eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick in pink satin 

I hope you liked this and let me know if you would like any reviews on these products.
Please check out my YouTube channel http://bit.ly/eff1jq

No comments:

Post a Comment