Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun Makeup for $1

E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whips

These e.l.f shimmering facial whips will only cost
 you $1. I have 3 colors and they all have a beautiful sheen to them.First I have toasted a beautiful bronze color. I don't think I have personally worn this for a look. I have swatched on both my hand and tested it on my face. So far my only complaint is it can be extremely watery. Now I'm not sure if it is the color or batch because my other 2 aren't watery.  Moving on to golden peach. This is the same deal as toasted I don't think I have personally worn it but have swatched it and tested it. This is a gorgeous iridescent gold. I think this would be a great color for the spring. The last color is the one I have used the most. It is called Lilac Petal. This color was tricky to describe it is a very pretty light pink with gold shimmer. This is the one I find myself grabbing for when I do my makeup to highlight my cheekbones. This one I find is very easy to wear with just about any look. The only complaints I have is the toasted one is liquidy and they are a little hard to blend on your face. On the other hand I think they are very fun and for a dollar I would check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment